[racket] Providing/importing user lang modules.

From: J Arcane (jarcane at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 12:04:33 EST 2014

Thanks!

Restructuring things this way does in fact appear to work. It means I still
have to cross reference stuff a bit when writing the libs, but I can safely
now pen a standard library and then just provide the lot in a new simpler
main.rkt.

You can see the result here:
https://github.com/jarcane/heresy/tree/refactoring1