[racket] 18 scribble-created files

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 23 09:14:49 EST 2014

No, there's not already a way in place.

Is it a question of file count or file sizes?

There are many goals and constraints that go into that layout, so
removing any individual file is difficult.

I think the size could be reduced a lot, though. For example, the
"manual-fonts.css" file doesn't really need to be a copy of
"manual-fonts.css"; probably it could just contain an `@import` to pull
in the installation's copy --- and the same for the other ".css" files.