[racket] Installing DivaScheme in Racket v6.x

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 6 10:07:39 EST 2014

It appears that part of the planet package installation mechanism was
broken (probably as various pkg support was added) resulting in the
info-cache table not being rebuilt when a planet package is installed.

You can work around the issue by running 'raco setup' (after
installing diva scheme) and then restarting DrRacket.

hth,
Robby