[racket] closing tab in Unix?

From: Manfred Lotz (manfred.lotz at arcor.de)
Date: Sun Sep 29 00:22:32 EDT 2013

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:55:34 -0700
John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:

> I feel as though the answer must be howlingly obvious, but I'm
> missing it somehow; how are UNIX-users supposed to close tabs without
> the mouse? After quite a bit of exploration I see that on the Mac,
> for instance, there are keybindings named "Close Tab"---but those
> aren't in the list of available keybindings under UNIX.
> Am I missing something obvious?

You mean a tab in DrRacket? If yes then: Ctrl-W


Posted on the users mailing list.