[racket] closing tab in Unix?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Sep 30 20:18:00 EDT 2013

On Sep 28, 2013, at 9:22 PM, Manfred Lotz wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:55:34 -0700
> John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:
>> I feel as though the answer must be howlingly obvious, but I'm
>> missing it somehow; how are UNIX-users supposed to close tabs without
>> the mouse? After quite a bit of exploration I see that on the Mac,
>> for instance, there are keybindings named "Close Tab"---but those
>> aren't in the list of available keybindings under UNIX.
>> Am I missing something obvious?
> You mean a tab in DrRacket? If yes then: Ctrl-W

Nope, not bound for me under ubuntu. Further, there's no keybinding named "Close Tab", if I wanted to create it myself.


Posted on the users mailing list.