[racket] closing tab in Unix?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sat Sep 28 16:55:34 EDT 2013

I feel as though the answer must be howlingly obvious, but I'm missing 
it somehow; how are UNIX-users supposed to close tabs without the mouse? 
After quite a bit of exploration I see that on the Mac, for instance, 
there are keybindings named "Close Tab"---but those aren't in the list 
of available keybindings under UNIX.

Am I missing something obvious?

Many thanks!


Posted on the users mailing list.