[racket] Liitin screencast tutorial

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sun Mar 6 04:50:53 EST 2011

I'm seeing a pattern in Liitin's approach/role in many of the discussed
topics. Rather than attempting to offer perfect solutions to things and wait
until then, it resides on a lower level enabling people to suggest various
solutions and offers the tools today(~).

There are some system primitives (~API) that you could use behind scenes
when creating more user friendly GUIs for users. E.g. the "Object
Properties" dialog in the tutorial is an example of that kind app.

(liitin:object-properties 'liitin:object-properties) should give you the
source of the dialog, BTW.

To start with, I was thinking really down to earth import utils for end
users and mass-import scripts or GUIs for larger databases and ontologies
and such. And gradually more intelligent software could be created for
import and native use.

br, jukka