[racket] Reacquainting myself

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Jun 4 17:12:10 EDT 2011

50 minutes ago, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> So I ask.  What tools and libraries are already there to make this
> kind of task easier?  Or more elaborate tasks of this kind --
> because I will run into them later.  I look on the web and find
> myself lost in beginner documentation.  I'm looking for links to
> heavier stuff.

It sounds like a good setup would be:

* Use the the `html' library to parse the files into xexprs (which are
  simple sexpr representation for html).

* Tweak the result with lots of uses of `match', which is usually very
  convenient for these kinds of things.  (Possibly going through
  writing your own match patterns, if needed.)

* Spit out a new file using the html library.