[racket] Reacquainting myself

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Sat Jun 4 21:44:18 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 05:12:10PM -0400, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> 50 minutes ago, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> >
> > So I ask.  What tools and libraries are already there to make this
> > kind of task easier?  Or more elaborate tasks of this kind --
> > because I will run into them later.  I look on the web and find
> > myself lost in beginner documentation.  I'm looking for links to
> > heavier stuff.
>
> It sounds like a good setup would be:
>
> * Use the the `html' library to parse the files into xexprs (which are
>   simple sexpr representation for html).

Thanks.  This gave me the search terms I needed to find:

section 17.2 of
http://pre.racket-lang.org/docs/html/reference/collects.html

which describes how libraries work, and

http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/html/

  which contains a link to some docs for the html library, at

http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/html/html/index.html

Are these the official locations for this information?

I'm still on DrScheme, which is what's in the stable version of Debian,
which is currently on my laptop.  Prsumably this will be replaced by
DrRacket when I upgrade to testing.

There's examples of this in http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/html/html/index.html