[racket] recent server outage

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 10:08:14 EST 2011

+1
Many thanks to the fabulous PLT team.
The team offers us their great services for free.
I think the team itself was more concerned than its users.
It is very polite to offer apologies, but I don't think the team should
choose such humble words.
I remember older days when it would take half a year to convince a very well
paid computer/software company to admit there was a bug and another half
year to fix it.
PLT solves most problems within an hour!!! And all for free!!!
Thanks to the whole PLT team.
Jos