[racket] REPL and read-line

From: Alexandre Moreira (alexandream at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 7 09:57:22 EST 2011

Noel, it's just that a few of my commands ask for more input.
It's not the correct domain, but it's something like the difference,
in a linux system of useradd to adduser. I have those that receive a
lot of arguments, and other commands that do the same but build the
arguments by asking the user some questions (with read-line).
Problem is, when I call the command, the first (read-line) inside it
will return always "" because of the newline I used to call the
command itself.

I wonder if it'd be easy (and not break anything) to make the REPL
consume whitespaces between datums.

As of now I they are working with the hack I posted before: The only
problem is that at times, if the user truly wants to give a blank
line, he needs to press enter twice.

--
"Bad programming is easy. Idiots can learn it in 21 days, even if they
are dummies."