[racket] stateless servlets problem

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 3 09:04:23 EST 2011

I've dug into this deeper and it turns out that it is an error in the
Web Server. The code that sets up servlets abuses the fact that the
servlet dispatcher sets the exit-handler in a particular way (that is
actually a violation of its unchecked contract.)

I've made a fix and will push it shortly.

Thanks for finding the problem,

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>