[racket] Printing multiple stmts in cond

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sat Apr 30 13:36:18 EDT 2011

On Apr 30, 2011, at 12:41 AM, nikhil wrote:

> Thanks Neil and Richard !
>
> Now that I look at your solutions, it looks so straightforward. Can't believe it didn't occur to me.

If I might interject a meta-comment: your use of the word "statement" (or, more precisely, "stmt") in your subject line explains most of the difficulty you were having; in expression-poor imperative languages, you have to "get things done" by using a sequence of statements to cause a series of mutations to the program state.  In functional programming, that's not necessary.

In any case, I'm delighted to see that the functional solutions make sense to you!

John "fp cheerleader" Clements