[racket] ssl-tcp-unit.rkt restrictions

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Sep 6 12:24:53 EDT 2010

Thanks, Jay.

I haven't looked thoroughly yet, but I suspect that simply moving the
SSL client context object from a hidden variable to a public parameter
would be a small change that's a lot more flexible.

I'm working with the old PLT 4.2.5 "openssl" code early this week, so I
might soon be begging for more or different enhancements in 5.x.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/