[racket] ssl-tcp-unit.rkt restrictions

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 6 12:07:03 EDT 2010

I doubt there is a good reason for these restrictions. I imagine that
it works this way because it is only used by a few people and this is
all they needed. IIRC, only the hand-in server uses it in the tree.

I'm happy to work with you to improve it, if I understood what exactly
you wanted.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay