[racket] Possible to install both plt-scheme from repo and racket from racket-lang.org?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Sep 5 20:16:45 EDT 2010

To update what I said two weeks ago... keeping up-to-date Racket in
official Debian repositories for Debian Stable users just got possible...

Debian now has an official "backports" repository:
http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100905

I think all that is needed now is for some tireless volunteer to learn
the finer points of being a Debian Developer, and then do the Debian
packagings and uploads for each Racket release.  Oh, and a Web page that
tells Debian Stable users how to make their Racket install be updated
from the Debian Backports repository.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/