[racket] Math Guidance

From: Deren Dohoda (deren.dohoda at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 5 09:17:37 EDT 2010

> Unless you are headed for CS grad school or  are Google/Microsoft material (by ability
> or by being in a brand name school) nobody really cares about your CS degree.
I'm a self-taught programmer that would love to get an entry-level
programming job. I've yet to see a job listing that doesn't ask for a
degree in CS, or some kind of technical degree in programming. (Not
that I look *very* hard.)

I guess I could spend time on rent-a-coder or something but
practically speaking, it seems to me like everyone cares about a CS
*degree*, even if they then summarily ignore what was ostensibly
taught for the degree.

Deren