[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP - evidently not for everyone.

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 19 08:50:38 EST 2010

> In that case, it seems that a different question is in order:  Is there an
> "online TLS for desk-space-challenged readers?"

TLS is smaller than my laptop, and my laptop is invariably much
smaller than that of everyone else I work with.  Since you are
desk-space-challenged, I suggest you get rid of your laptop and get a
copy of TLS instead.  You will learn more from TLS than from your
laptop.  Unfortunately getting rid of the laptop might curtail access
to email, but that can only help learning even more.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.