[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP - evidently not for everyone.

From: Benjamin L. Russell (DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 19 00:40:39 EST 2010

On 2/19/10 12:41 PM, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Benjamin L. Russell
<DekuDekuplex-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
 > > Allow me to rephrase my question:  Is there an "HtDP à la _The Little
 > > Schemer_?"
 >
> I have no idea what this question means.  HtDP is essentially an
> exegesis of The Little Schemer.

An exegesis!  No wonder; yes, that explains everything.  Indeed, reading
TLS first and then reading HtDP as an explanation of the fine points of
TLS would make perfect sense, since the two would then fit together like
a jigsaw puzzle.

In that case, it seems that a different question is in order:  Is there
an "online TLS for desk-space-challenged readers?"

-- Benjamin L. Russell

Posted on the users mailing list.