[racket] Mouse events

From: Ken Hegeland (hegek87 at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 16:12:53 EST 2010

I wasn't quite sure what to name this, it is a two part question.

I am nearly done with HTDP, and I am starting a small project of my own to make a simple turn based rpg. Its mostly structure mutation. My goal is to use draw mazes on the canvas and then have a character item(most likely a solid disk) and allow it to be move with the move function used so many times in the book.

I want to allow this move function to be applied with the keyboard arrows which I believe I know how to do, but I am unsure how to get the program to continually move if I hold down the key.

My other question is, in most rpg type games you need to ability to save your current progress, how can I do this so when I restart and run the program I can continue where I left off?

Also, thanks for all the help with the book, I have about 30 pages left a few more hard challenges, which I may be asking for help for soon, left. Its a great book, thanks for writing it.