[racket] Fwd: Snooze & Transactions

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 18:50:16 EST 2010

Hi Russell,

Don't know if this is your problem, but it bit me recently. If SSL is on, you're going to get an order of magnitude slowdown. Having SSL on seems to be the default for the packages on some distributions, so you may want to look at that.

That said, there are undoubtedly optimisations to be made to Snooze, particularly when retrieving data from a query. I'll hopefully be looking into this in the early weeks of the new year.

Best regards,

-- Dave