[plt-scheme] running code in a slide show / intro to plt-scheme slideshow or slide deck

From: Scott Hickey (sshickey at qwest.net)
Date: Thu Oct 1 19:08:01 EDT 2009

I once saw a webcast of someone doing a live code demos - running code and showing the results in a window - using the plt-scheme slideshow module.

I was wondering if anyone has a presentation that does this that they could make available. I don't remember exactly how it looked in the webcast but it seemed like it was cooler than just showing results in a message-box.

On a more general note, if anyone is willing to share an "intro to plt-scheme" slide show (or even plain old slides) that would be good for user groups / bar camps / etc..., I'd be interested in it. Thanks.
 Scott Hickey
Senior Consultant
Object Partners, Inc.

Posted on the users mailing list.