[plt-scheme] running code in a slide show / intro to plt-scheme slideshow or slide deck

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 2 08:12:04 EDT 2009

Hi,
I've just taught a course on PHP, and I made my slides in Slideshow (it is
sooo pleasant to create slides exactly the way you want them to be!).

You can see the PDF results here:
http://www.agroparistech.fr/IMG/pdf/amphi-PHP.pdf
http://www.agroparistech.fr/IMG/pdf/amphi-php-html-2.pdf

(It's in French but I don't think you care about the text...)

The first one contains some simple examples of PHP program step-by-step
executions. The "PHP code" is in Scheme  (it does not interpret .php files).
For the second one, I had to make a syntax-colorizer to display PHP/HTML
files.

The code is currently a bit messy, and it's not ready yet to become a
package (it's not general enough), but if you're interested I can put some
additional efforts.

Laurent