[plt-scheme] s-expr differ

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 1 20:24:03 EDT 2009

This kind of thing could be useful for two different places in our
tool suite:

1. the test suite system, whatever comes out of that working group (I
am sorry for using a Scheme word):

-- when tests involve 'complex' S-expressions, a colorful diff would
make the comparison more efficient.

2. the contract system (though this is not quite the same!!)

-- when a contract fails, see where the test fails the S-exp grammar
of a contract
-- the xml library and its x-expr interface is a particularly good
example

(Of course our two steppers might benefit, too, and as Robby says,
Redex needs it/has it.)

-- Matthias