[plt-scheme] Projects from my class

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 14 10:42:43 EST 2009

I must admit, I let them get away with not writing test cases for
animations, especially when the only input is a frame number. If they
just write the function with the variable replaced with a number, it
doesn't prove anything, and if they use the image as the expected
answer, it makes the size of the files and the run times grow very
quickly. I've told them the test is to run the animation and make sure
it does what it's supposed to.

Now that I've introduced structures and their draw functions are going
to be more complicated, I'll have them create tests for the draw,
tick, and on-blah handlers.

Todd