[plt-scheme] Projects from my class

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 14 09:30:53 EST 2009

Cool solar system, and quite simple. The pictures of the planets come with HtDP. Tell the student to implement a refinement:

 if someone clicks on a planet, show the real image

It becomes a little game. Then donate it to your local science museum.

-- Matthias

p.s. it's lack test cases but hey it's all domain knowledge anyway :-)