[plt-scheme] Re: cannot profile code

From: Deepankar Sharma (deepankar.sharma at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 21:22:00 EDT 2008

I have narrowed the problem down to a minimal piece of code. I am attaching
two files - main.ss and seedgen.ss.
seedgen.ss has mzscheme as the language implementation name. main.ss has
scheme as the language implementation. I dont know if running code across
different implementation names is supposed to work. The code as is works
when "Debugging" is chosen as the dynamic properties for module. The code
does not work when "Debugging and Profiling" is selected.
If I change the implementation name in seedgen.ss to scheme, the code begins
to work.

I have to admit I have not read much about modules, so I might be missing
something obvious here.