[plt-scheme] Re: cannot profile code

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 15 21:50:36 EDT 2008

Thanks! That's very helpful. I simplified a little bit further (mostly
just to get rid of DrScheme from the picture) and submitted a PR to
our bug report tracking system.

http://bugs.plt-scheme.org/query/?cmd=view&pr=9838

I've marked you as an interested party, so I think you'll get a
message when the bug is fixed.

Thanks again,
Robby