[plt-scheme] Re: cannot profile code

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 15 08:41:26 EDT 2008

That sounds like a bug. I tried some simple things and wasn't able to
reproduce it, tho. Do you mind sending a (hopefully small) program
that illustrates the problem?

Also, if you wanted to submit a PR (via the "Submit Bug Report" menu
item in the "Help" menu), that would be appropriate.

Thanks,
Robby