[plt-scheme] eval and interaction-enviroment in R5RS

From: Bas Steunebrink (bass at cs.uu.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 7 09:42:40 EST 2008

Ah thanks for the link, Matthew. Initially it seemed to me that R5RS
requires interaction-environment to be defined such that (eval (quote
<expr>) (interaction-environment)) is always equivalent to just <expr>.
However, the explanation in the PLT documentation convinced me this may
not be a good requirement or even be impossible in general.

Bas

--
Bas Steunebrink
Intelligent Systems Group