[plt-scheme] eval and interaction-enviroment in R5RS

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Fri Nov 7 11:25:11 EST 2008

Hi,

I also have a similar problem, which I cannot solve by scanning
through the document. The code below will fail in PLT-Scheme 4.x
with:
compile: bad syntax; reference to top-level identifier is
not allowed, because no #%top syntax transformer is bound
in: max

However this used to work in version < 4.0.
How can I transform it to version >4.0 in a least intrusive
way?
(This code is only a simplified version and just changing to
scheme
or scheme/base does not solve my problem because my code
uses several features of mzscheme.) Is there an "easy" way
to get the
proper namespace for eval under mzscheme?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

(module test mzscheme
  (define (a w)
    (display (apply (eval w)  '(1 3 7 4 2)))
  )

  (a (quote max))
)