[plt-scheme] SLaTeX: getting it to work

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 5 16:48:45 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Bas Steunebrink <bass at cs.uu.nl> wrote:
> Ah great, thanks a lot for the quick replies! :-) On my home computer it
> does succeed in running LaTeX but hangs immediately on \begin{document},
> which I think is quite odd....
> Any ideas what might be the problem here?

I don't know enough Latex to say what is causing that error, but I
there is simple debugging you can do to find out if the problem is
with latex or slatex: cut out the slatex specific parts and see if
works w/ plain latex.  I suggest this because I once had an issue with
unprintable characters in a slatex file causing problems (unprintable
meaning I couldn't see them in my editor) and it wasn't until I ruled
out slatex as the problem that I made progress towards a solution.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.