[plt-scheme] SLaTeX: getting it to work

From: Bas Steunebrink (bass at cs.uu.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 5 16:06:08 EST 2008

Ah great, thanks a lot for the quick replies! :-) On my home computer it
does succeed in running LaTeX but hangs immediately on \begin{document},
which I think is quite odd....

---------------------------------------
! Undefined control sequence.
\\  ->\let \reserved at e
                       \relax \let \reserved at f \relax \@ifstar {\let
\reserv...
l.14 \begin
           {document}

Any ideas what might be the problem here?

I hope my questions don't seem too 'basic'. But I think that, if I fail
at getting this to work, while being an experienced LaTeX user and
Schemer, maybe the SLaTeX documentation could be beefed up a bit... just
a kind suggestion. :-)

BTW here I'm just trying to get the example from
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/slatex/slatxdoc-Z-H-1.html
to work; nothing fancy...

Bas