[plt-scheme] PLT-Scheme 402 extension

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 14 18:06:21 EDT 2008

Not sure what is happening on your computer.

 I have do the same for v3.99 (for a lot of them) and v4.01, and it
always works. The only difference is that I

(require "XXXXX.ss")

My Windows system broke a few weeks ago, and I haven't install MSVC yet, so I can't do any test now. Could you please send me your dll file (privately)?

Chongkai

Ivanyi Peter wrote:
> Hmmm. Ok.
> I start-up DrScheme.
> Language is set to either Pretty big or Module.
> When I RUN the program DrScheme reports that
>
> open-input-file: cannot open input file:
> "D:\peteri\work\programs\sx\plt\collects\cubic\e2curve.scm"
> (The system cannot find the file specified.; errno=2)
>
> But if I type into the interactive window:
>
> (require "e2curve")
>
> that works. How is it possible?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Peter Ivanyi

> Genertel casco szenzációs áron!
>
> A Genertelnél elfelejtheti, amit eddig a casco díjakról gondolt. Hogy miért? Járjon utána, kérjen ajánlatot most!
> http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,249296,296182/click.prm

Posted on the users mailing list.