[plt-scheme] How to find Planet package documentation

From: pedro pinto (pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 3 18:38:27 EDT 2008

Thanks Carl. The documentation does not seem to be available from the Planet
web-site (all you get is a stub pointing you to help-desk), but, as you
suggest, the excellent docs can be found on the planet cache.

On minor oddity is that the science collection is marked on the Planet
web-site as version 2.9 while the latest version seems to be 3.0 (according
to "planet show").

-pp