[plt-scheme] How to find Planet package documentation

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 3 18:23:12 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 5:14 PM, pp <pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just downloaded the science collection from planet with:
>
> (require (planet williams/science/science-with-graphics))
>
> How do I get to its documention? F1 on the collection name returns no
> results and neither does searching the documentation for science or
> williams

Pedro,

You can find documentation linked at the package's web page off the planet site:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=science.plt&owner=williams
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/williams/science.plt/2/9/doc.txt

Unfortunately, many planet packages cannot be found in Help Desk, as
it does not index text or html documentation (the old formats) and
most packages have not updated to Scribble documentation (the new
format).  For now you'll have to look them up on the web page, or find
the doc.txt or html files in the directory where planet installs them.

I hope that helps, good luck with the science package.

--
Carl Eastlund