[plt-scheme] How to find Planet package documentation

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 3 18:44:09 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:38 PM, pedro pinto <pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Carl. The documentation does not seem to be available from the Planet
> web-site (all you get is a stub pointing you to help-desk), but, as you
> suggest, the excellent docs can be found on the planet cache.

I don't know what you mean by this.  I find it without problem at the
Planet website.

> On minor oddity is that the science collection is marked on the Planet
> web-site as version 2.9 while the latest version seems to be 3.0 (according
> to "planet show").

The Planet website defaults to showing packages for PLT versions 3xx.
Click the little "4.x" link near the upper-right corner and you'll see
the updated version, which is released for version 4.x but not 3xx.

--Carl

Posted on the users mailing list.