[plt-scheme] Google APIs

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Thu Dec 18 22:55:18 EST 2008

On Dec 18, 2008, at 22:43, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> the pieces are all there -- and it probably wouldn't be hard to
> improve it and even
> come up with some google api library (I got the impression that most
> of the google apis are very similar and uniform).  So I'm posting it
> in case someone is interested in doing such work...

This is great.  I'll give it a whirl.  At the moment, I have to go in
the other direction:  I have a MySQL database of local pilots, which
originally started as a spreadsheet, and I was about to create a
Google spreadsheet so the association's Board could look at the data.
Maybe I can use your API to upload the data, but I can definitely use
it to download any changes that others make.

Geoffrey

Posted on the users mailing list.