[plt-scheme] Re: Missing some libraries, trying to use LeftParen

From: SweetwaterDixon (sharkbrainguy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 3 02:53:19 EST 2008

Hey, thanks alot guys. It installed without a problem on 4.1.2

( The rest of this message is me pretending people care about my
adventures in breaking things )

When I started up the example webapp, it complained that it couldn't
find libcrypto.so even after I did "apt-get install
libcrypto*" ( which may not have been the best idea ) but then locate
found libcrypto.so.0.9.8, and I symlinked it to libcrypto.so and now
everything is working fine as far as I can tell. I guess the naming is
a quirk of ubuntu?

Anyway, thanks for the quick/helpful/friendly responses.