[plt-scheme] Missing some libraries, trying to use LeftParen

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Wed Dec 3 09:55:19 EST 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 11:09, Dave Gurnell wrote:
> Instaweb and Instaservlet are pretty much redundant at this point. I
> need to ask Jay about some stuff and then I'll retire them.

You might want to keep them around for people still using earlier PLT
versions.  Just put a note saying after version such-and-such you can
find this functionality in PLT.  Maybe also put in a PLT version check
that tells users when they're using redundant functionality.

Posted on the users mailing list.