[plt-scheme] Missing some libraries, trying to use LeftParen

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 2 11:09:52 EST 2008

There are also problems with the Untyped/Schematics web stuff, some of
which is used in LeftParen.

Unfortunately we've got customer demos Wed and Thu so I won't be able
to update until Friday. I'll almost certainly get on it before the
weekend though.

Here's a short breakdown:

   - Dispatch doesn't work but the fix is trivial (require statement);

   - Mirrors is in a similar state;

   - Instaweb and Instaservlet are pretty much redundant at this
point. I need to ask Jay about some stuff and then I'll retire them.
Porting to serve/servlet or web-server/insta should be trivial... I'll
post migration pointers to the list soon.

   - Delirium depends on Instaweb so it'll change a bit... not sure
how much but probably not much.

   - Snooze is probably unaffected.

Cheers,

-- Dave