[plt-scheme] completions from distinct manuals

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Thu Aug 14 14:43:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm also lost on another issue. Up to the current version 4.1 of DrScheme I
don't get the completions only from the manual of my DrScheme language
extension if I use the function below. What drives me crazy is that if I put
'mysterx instead of 'mycollect in the function, then I only get completions
from MysterX. I get all words if I put #f instead of the list. That means it
works.

(define get-manual-keywords
        (let ([words #f])
          (lambda ()
            (unless words
              (set! words (text:get-completions/manuals (list 'mycollect))))
            words)))

I checked the info.ss and installer files for mysterx, but didn't find
anything different to mine concerning scribblings or compilation.

I assume I have to do something stupid but for me not obvious when my
documentation is compiled. I can use F1 and get to the right place in the
manual. I see my manual on the first page in Help Desk. But I don't get the
completions. There must be a place where I have to tweak the docs. Any
ideas? Help appreciated.
Robert

Robert Matovinovic
Wintererstr. 61