[plt-scheme] Completions from distinct manuals

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 14:47:24 EDT 2008

I'm not able to tell from just that much. Maybe if you were to just
make a small example mycollect that exhibited the problem, tar it up
and send it that would help?

You might also try putting some printf's in get-completions/manuals in
framework/private/text.ss to see where things are failing. That might
also be a clue.

Robby