[plt-scheme] Re: how do you include documentation with a teachpack or planet collection?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 13:32:36 EDT 2008

I'm rushing out, so in brief, to create a PLaneT package:

 - put your docs in a directory called scribblings (doesn't really
matter, but this is the convention)
 - see the Planet docs for details of what to put in your info.ss, or
read, say, the SchemeUnit info.ss which you see on
planet.plt-scheme.org
 - use
      planet create <directory-name>
   to create a PLT

To put it on PLaneT you just need to create an account and upload your .plt

N.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Stephen Bloch <sbloch at adelphi.edu> wrote:
> I've set up a directory named "tiles" which contains
> info.ss
> functions.scrbl
> tiles.ss
> and an empty directory named "doc"

> Once I've got that and tested it locally, the next question is...
> What do I do to make it easily available on PLaneT?

Posted on the users mailing list.