[plt-scheme] compltions in DrScheme (finally...)

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 10 14:56:11 EDT 2007

All of the work is in the menu itself.

The only thing besides the GUI parts of that menu is a very small
function that just reads the contents of the keywords files from the
manuals (plus a few more hooks to make it language-sensitive and get
it into drscheme).

If Danny wants to use the menu, he should be able to, since it is a
framework mixin. Also, he should be able to read the keywords files in
the same manner, but I don't there is any more reuse to be gotten.

Robby

On 9/10/07, Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
> I did see the screenshot.  It's *visually* obviously different.  But I
> was wondering whether there was common underlying functionality (since
> the underlying primitive could be the same), and whether you had
> therefore chosen to use the code in Diva Scheme.  So the answer to
> that would be no.
>
> As I was composing this, Danny Yoo sent me mail saying he thinks Diva
> Scheme can be altered to use the primitive you've added to DrS.  I
> think the result will slightly change Diva Scheme, because currently
> it includes a factor of lexical proximity -- but there's benefit in
> being standardized.
>
> Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.