[plt-scheme] compltions in DrScheme (finally...)

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 10 14:24:14 EDT 2007

I did see the screenshot.  It's *visually* obviously different.  But I
was wondering whether there was common underlying functionality (since
the underlying primitive could be the same), and whether you had
therefore chosen to use the code in Diva Scheme.  So the answer to
that would be no.

As I was composing this, Danny Yoo sent me mail saying he thinks Diva
Scheme can be altered to use the primitive you've added to DrS.  I
think the result will slightly change Diva Scheme, because currently
it includes a factor of lexical proximity -- but there's benefit in
being standardized.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.