[plt-scheme] File synchronization and saving plugin interest?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 10 11:34:31 EDT 2007

There have been others who've asked for similar things, altho the
exact mechanism may have been different (say, based on timeouts, or
based on keystrokes, or based on some other trigger).

Once you wade through the tools interface and figure out how to extend
DrScheme's frame & editor classes, however, it shouldn't be too hard
to write that tool (ie, there will be much more manual reading than
coding ahead of you).

Do ask questions here if you get stuck. And be sure to share the
fruits of your labor via PLaneT!

Robby