[plt-scheme] File synchronization and saving plugin interest?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Thu May 10 11:28:50 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've been going back and forth between DrScheme and my command line
Subversion client.

Each time I commit it updates the svn keywords in the file. I would
like those changes to be reflected when I go back to DrScheme.
Additionally, working between DrScheme and Vim sometimes I would like
the same behavior of reverting.

In the interest of keeping a consistent view on things, I would also
like to save my files on frame deactivation.

Robby explained that this could be implemented by writing a plugin. I
envision the plugin as containing:

"Synchronize files on frame activation?"
and
"Save files on frame deactivation?"

I am interested in learning how to write this. Anyone interested in
this functionality?

Posted on the users mailing list.