[plt-scheme] drschme for opensuse

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 09:31:45 EDT 2007

Some ideas:

 - Googline "opensuse drscheme" brings up a bunch of pages, mostly in
German.  This suggests that PLT Scheme is available through whatever
package distribution network opensuse uses.  So try that first.  See
http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Management  I think you want Yast or
YUM.

- I've never used opensuse but I'm going to guess that Fedora Core,
being RPM based, is closest, so I'd try the Fedora packages if you
can't use Yast (or whatever the opensuse package manager is called).

N.

On 5/10/07, Day <day7195891 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i just installed my first linux distro opensuse, when i go plt-schem
> org hoping to download drscheme, i found no opensuse in your list for
> linux, so i wonder if one of those for linux can works well in my
> opensuse, can i install drscheme and run it successfully?

Posted on the users mailing list.