[plt-scheme] string->url using semicolon where ampersand belongs

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Thu Jul 12 04:14:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

This would have got me too - so I've put it in the Scheme Cookbook as
this is where I often look;

http://schemecookbook.org/Cookbook/WebFetchingURL

I should probably add a link to the 'Net collection' documentation,
but I can't  open the documentation site at the moment.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
University College London Interaction Centre
Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP